Spot Rite Threaded Magnetic Torpedo Level - 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
- Threaded Magnetic Torpedo Level with 1/2", 3/4", and 1" threaded ends.
- Bubble level 7" long and made from billet 6061 aluminum stock.
- Screw the level into a threaded pipe fitting and use straighten pipe line.
- N35 rare earth magnets inserted along the flat edge of the level.
- Work as a typical torpedo level as well as a spotter.
Laser Sold Separately. Spot Rite Level: Threaded Magnetic Torpedo Level provides both a torpedo level and a gunner nipple in one handy tool has 1/2", 3/4", and 1" threaded ends for multiple use. 7" long threaded magnetic torpedo levels made from billet 6061 aluminum stock, and feature large viewing ports with neon vials for easier visibility in low light conditions. Screw the level into a threaded pipe fitting and use it to spot the outlet you are tightening either plumb or level. These levels are milled from billet aluminum stock on a 4th axis CNC machine to ensure accuracy. Each level is anodized bright red to stand out on the construction site. Each level comes with four powerful N35 rare earth magnets inserted along the flat edge of the level, making it work as a typical torpedo level as well as a spotter. In addition to the four earth magnets located on the flat edge, there is one magnet located on the end of the level for the laser attachment. The Spotter Level has both 1" male NPT and 1/2" female NPT. It can also act as an emergency plug.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category